Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another update on my life...

Actually intended to blog ytd.. but i opened the page from 10pm to this morning
and still it was empty...juz like me..
I knw, i knw..emo posts are not meant to be put here..so will not continue...
The week actually went on quite uneventfully..but here it is anyway :)
Wednesday
Wanted to look for dinner dress, but mood swings and rain made me go str8 home..lol
Other than that...work was as usual..
was supposed to have last rehearsal for xmas party performance..but was postponed..
Thursday
Dinner dress!! need to get today le!! omg =x
went after rehearsals after work which was almost 8.30 liao ...dam i hate shopping x.x
why do i do this to myself? must stress myself out de always lol..
hey! don judge me...thats for me to do nia :p
S0 went to KLCC and see...wtf the ppl? ._.
Saw a few that i liked but STILL i nvr get..omg la me..pls slap me..no time still wanna choose..
LOL! DON CARE =X
The fuckin trip back hm was longer than my stay in KLCC >.> bah..
Dam legs like not connected to body liao..
Still have to tomoro........erks!
Friday!!!
OMGOMG! panic liao =x
Went out during lunch and guess wat? gt a dress from a place i tried in sg wang earlier in less than 30 mins! LOL!! i was like walao lo..no time liao..keng or not? :p
And they all said the dress so nice...and shocked when i told them hw long i took to get it..lmao
But then..pls..don be like me...im very experienced and pro d =x
Actually at the end..boss let us off at 4pm..could have gotten it then also x.x
Party Nite!!
Gt ready, me and 3 other gals actually booked a room in Parkroyal (whr the party thing was)
so that we didnt have to worry abt getting back.. and also could change and stuff..
Room was like omg de nice lor..esp the bed =x
Finally went down at 7.30...cocktails started at 6 liao lo...but wat to do...need time ma..haha..
supposed to have sound check bt dono wat happen..nvr did..
had briefing during the lucky draw and they told my name was picked for trip for 2 to Bangkok de!!
WTH!! they chose other ppl coz i was not there T^T...sadded la..
Had a one rd of dinner (buffet lor) then did the performance..ppl were shocked and shouting lmao..
after that they came to me and said didnt knw i could all those singing and dancing stuff..
hahaha! yeah..my show nt free k? :p
then forgot abt dinner and drank the nite away..dancing, booze and alot of erm..other "shows"
Ppl at marcus evans work like mad and party madder!
Anyway didnt even get drunk..but my frens were lol..so left at 1am (end d anyway lol)
and slept x.x wahahah..we all tot can talk till morning..bt all drunk liao..sleep lor..
Saturday~
Slept in...so nice.. and checked out at abt 12...reached hm abt 1pm..ate lunch...
quickly did my laundry and SLEEP MORE!
Sunday...
Is almost gone...been raining the whole day..is it cryin with me?
somehow i feel...so on the edge..so pressured..coz of work, coz of family..coz of me..
i want to hide under my shell again...and not think...when i always think i will get through it..
somethin else brings me down..
Will i ever be able to feel happy..i mean truly happy for more than one day?
_____________________

"when u get caught in the rain,with no where to
run,
when ur distraught and in pain without
anyone..when u keep crying out to be saved.."

No comments: