Saturday, December 6, 2008

What happened this week? :)

Well...finally im awake enuf to blog x.x..
Slept the entire day d actually =x
Bleh...
Anyway a summary of ma week^^
Sunday
No electricity! wth...
Hot hot hot..temperatures rising and mine also..
The better part of Wangsa Maju was screwed...lolzz..
Monday
Finally after Sun's hot weather.. i had fever x.x
Couldnt even get out of bed and had to take mc :(
Slept of the day..well tried..
Tuesday
Uneventful, stressful, crapful..lolz.
Wat else is new..
Oh still no pressie from my SS T^T..
And my recipient had resign, so new person to send my gifts to..
And when i wanted to take back the old one de..someone stole it!
WTH! CHEAPO!
Nvm..season of forgiving =x
Also alot of rehearsals for Xmas party..im involved in a skit..
Doinks.
Wednesday
As uneventful as Tues..
Still no pressie from SS...
Someone told me, don hope and it will come..
Yah....right! =x
Rain, and more rehearsals...
And gettin irritated calling hongkies..zzz
Realised i needed a hobby.. so went hunting for Brick bears..lol
Its true that when u are lookin for something u can nvr find it. x.x
Found it last min when i was almost givin up :)
Then saw another monkey collectibles..dilemma..
Monkey = cutesy cute
Bear = sickening cute
Guess which one i chose? LOL!
I like to be different and ima sick sick girl :(
Here it is..

So guys...knw what to gt for my xmas pressie d? *bhb* but don care =x

Then *imagines ppl closing blog* T^T again...

Thursday
Boss on mc...so slacked abit..
Still i was true to my KPI's and did my job :)
SS finally came true le! Woots!
I think they knw today last day and we can complain liao.
LOL!
Frens asked me not to be so negative.....BUT I KNW ITS TRUE HOR!
Newayss..tis is wat i gt..

Ferrero rocher was friday de...and another choco bar was on Thurs de..ate d =x
Hehe =3
And this is wat i gt as a SS..

Cute rite? :P

Friday!

Half day today! Did all my work quickly coz i had to leave sharp..

Fren waiting for me and i had to take the monorail and the train to her place..

Public transportatin fuggin with me ! zzz!!!

Heng i nvr gt lost..hurhur xD

Reached Penang still gt sun wor..lmao! Thanks woman for driving decently =3

Ate dinner with family :) and studied abit..early exam on Sat x.x

Sat..

Took exam..easy =x and came home and slept the entire day x.x

So sleepy wakao.. now in a daze and don get why my audi doesnt work..

RAWR!

And vara...neh u.. i dono..tomoro i nt free liao..gt other appointment..bleh..

Ok, tired d...zomg almost 1 and 1/2 hrs posting this..

Waiting for food and wondering wat to do next...

Hmmm..

Cheers and have a great weekend peeps!

No comments: