Tuesday, May 22, 2007

This thing called......

~~~LOVE?~~~

Hmm..been coming across the matters of heart a lot lately..me, ppl around me..so as i was mindlessly driving home today,this topic suddenly came to mind..and though im half awake now (no thanks to audi..cannot log in >_>)and a long day of using my brain..tis is the oni time i think to myself..

I realised there are a few types of love..and here there are (in no particular order..juz as it came to mind)

1) Puppy Love - fumbling type of love..young hearts and young minds..not sure wat their doing but think they're in love..so sweet...

2)First Love - ahhhh..the most wonderful and unforgetable of all loves..whr ur mind is still young and carefree, the world is in your hands...but..love nonetheless..pure and simple and innocent love..(do u remember urs? :P)

3)Lusty Love - hmmm..raging hormones..mostly not thinking wit their hearts ok..of wat u ask? wat else is there?? lol~

4)Love at first sight - arrrr.. refer to no 3? sorry folks, it might have worked for sleeping beauty or snow white.. but not in this world..anyone there wish to show me im wrong, please feel free to do so..

5)True Love - hmmm..a very difficult one..tis one i do believe exists..but very rare..i mean staying wit the same person for the rest of ur life..definately a lot of love (lmao)..i mean seriously..ive seen it..and i hope for it..XD

6) Taken for granted Love - haiz..sad but true..it does happen..when someone is so comfortable wit the other person and takes each other for granted..tat they will always be there..

and the kind tat i believe in....

7)Friendship Love - always frens before...always..ive always believed tat..and i still do..tats whr u gain trust, understanding.i dono..its always something ive based my past r/s on..i suppose if the guy is not fren material..tat juz turns me off :P:P...

The conclusion? well there is none..juz my opinion and my opinion is "LOVE SUCKS!".. it makes ppl become total idiots, funbling and stumbling, make u weak in the knees, and stark raving mad and insanely jealous(for some ppl^^)...but....

The fact is..we cant live witout it..it fills us up..makes us do things we would nvr do..and as much as we deny it by saying how lucky we are to be alone..deep inside we yearn for it..

Yea..it hurts..and makes u cry at times..but tats love..and life..we search and search in hopes to finding our perfect match..in my case..i hope i will find it some day..and forget my past and wat it has shown me..hopefully it will make my heart strong enuf to fill another person completely..

I suppose..we shd always feel happy..happy to be in love and be loved..if thats not there then i don know wat else is there to hold 2 ppl together...I believe i am alone now coz i choose to..am still afraid to let go..to open my heart..to be loved..been hurt too many times and still picking up the pieces..one day i know..i will..

Well its a long subject..i suppose there shd be a part 2? lolz~...anyway anyone who reads tis who are total advocates of love..and are offended..im sorry..but i merely stating my point of view..as i sit in my car and try to complete my quest to reach home as soon as possible and audi (LMAO!!)am totally getting sick of the jam =.=!! and i still look like a HONG BAO!! T_T""...

Last but not least..cherish ur love..but keep in mind love makes us selfish..its not wrong..i always wish for the ppl i love to be happy..

Oh darn..its 2.30 >_>..diediediediedie....cya all peeps...<3333 muakssss^^

No comments: