Sunday, April 27, 2008

:)

Im stressed out...

Seriously i am...my workload juz increased tremendously over the week and im getting really tired..mentally tired i mean...it has come to the point tat im have been thinking of wat i shd be doing tomoro at work><....ppl might say..wats a little work..aiyo need to be stressed like tis meh? i don stressed out easily (at least not at work lolz) but i really am now...

Its not only work...it alot of other stuff...family stuff...financial stuff..i really feel like im losing my mind d...don knw which one i shd do 1st..haiz...help? Im losing focus in alot of things and my mind is so blank now..i get irritated in the smallest of things and it almost feels like im breaking down..i wan to run away..

Not all is bad though..ive set a mission for myself..and i plan to complete before the year is done :) Lets juz hope everythin goes well for me so tat i can start by the 1st week of May^^...i suppose tats all i have to look forward to at the moment..

It seems recently, alot of ppl seem to be leaving me :( ...only this year..ive had a few frens go off and one very recently left me for good...Another set to go off this week to UK for work...

"Siao char bo! as much i hate to see u go, i hope for the best for u and let u find husband there quickly ya :P... ill certainly miss the lame n dirty jokes we make at the office..hahaha..don lose touch ya..i wont forgive u =x"

Isnt tat all we can do? As unhappy as it makes me..still i wish for all the happiness for them..not coz i have to..bt coz i want to...and even though we all must grow up one day...i will still be the girl u all knw..now and always xD...My prayers and bestest of all wishes are for u, no matter whr u are..ure always in my heart and in my thoughts..<3's~

No comments: