Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gah x.X

Hot hot hot hot hot!! Wat a %@(%!^%#$ day! =x

How many times have i bath today? Numerous! I actually lost count d><... Went to work on a hot hot sat, after work went to get my long awaited haircut :).. Tot the weather was cooling down..but noooooo..stil as hot..gah bah >_<"

Tried to play audi and hs5 but but but..as usual laggy line irritated me..it was either laggy in audi or dc'ing in hs5...sighzzz..not cool...gt pissed and slept the afternoon away..well tried sleeping anyway..alot of things on my mind recently..gt a worrying sms and and spent the next 2 hrs staring at ceiling into space..Think i might have felt asleep then for abt 1/2 hr when my dog started barking into my ear>< Tats the end of my rest..Mum asked to drive her out..so there was our monthly routine of bills payin...Hopping from bank to bank to bank and end up penniless and tired...mentally, physically and financially...lolzz..

Came home...still hot (and its already 10.30pm! gah!) and goin to bath again....bth la...walao eh..and again tried playin hs5 and audi but..sigh..need i say more? If im here obviously im nt there -.-" ...anoili is very de annoyed..bah again..

Oh well, i suppose i shd juz go bath and watch my American Idol with my ice kacang (YAYNESS!) bought on the way home juz now..hehehe.. cool cool cool :P ....

Am still worried abt u..hopefully i will be able to sleep tonite...need to wake up early to have my hair straightened..lolzz..it will be a long long day at the salon tomorrow...all for the sake of vanity..ahaha..hey i only do this once a year k? Im not that vain..blek =x

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...bath time!!! Muaks Muaks peepsss~

No comments: