Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ahhhh~

Sickenin week x.x
Wondering when it will ever end...
OMFG its only the 3rd of work and i am already thinking of this?
Im so fucked..Not a good way to start 2009?
At this point in my life, i suddenly realise nt many things can make me happy..
Actually only 2 comes to mind at this point.. reckless spending and sex (hmm..sayin this with this blog background seems weird but i don fuckin give a dam? =x)
Sadly went with the former..lolzz..
Annnwayyy...decided i shd take up reading books again..find a few good books and have some fun with them (why does this sound wrong to me? ._.)
My fuggin lameness is overflowing this week..and the usually quiet me is talking non-stop like a young chicken's butt...up to the point my colleague turned and told me..
"Mag? Ur seriously stressed out" Lol .. tell me about it :S
Moving on...
Bought 2 books from Times..one really deep in contents, best seller..the other..deep in lameness..haha..
Am reading the lame one 1st x.x
So here's the short review of the book...its really funny kay? Dam fuggin funny!

Yeah...lame title =3..i really didnt knw what i had bought..but no regrets :)..here's the read up on the book..

"Gryllus is our hero. He is a pig. He's a man who got turned into a pig. So...he is a pig who can talk.which, as you can imagine, causes abit of a stir in Ancient Greece. Anyway..the world as we know it is in danger and the only one who can save everyone is a smarty pants talking pig. Oh dear..."

Lolzz..

I didnt think much abt it, but wanted to knw wat i actually gt myself into buying.. the 1st book i knw coz i read the reviews and is quite good..so decided to read abt Gryllus 1st..

FARNY!

As i read the 1st few pages, i actually laffed out loud while waitin for the train..lame to de max! Ill show u the part i really giggled out loud..here's the part our hero runs away from hunters trying to catch the talking pig..

"You must have seen a thoroughbred horse gallop? The way all those muscles and sinews and what not work together in perfect harmony? Yes, well, im not a racehorse. Im a pig and i took off through those woods like a barrel on 4 legs. Still , i was a FAST barrel on legs"

Lolzz...funny shiit rite? Well it funny to me ._. U need to read more..this is one sarcastic lame-ass pig =3

Will write the review on the other book once i finish this...neways it called "The Pillars of the Earth"

Yeah...WHOA DEEP...^^

Other than that, been very happy with my lappy performance :) ... no more lags, and so fast..heeee.. and my audi also though the ball isnt so smooth but i dont dc and evrythin else is smooth..yay!

__________x3__________

"Im wobbling on this little stone called sanity...

I hate me for loving you but i hate you more for not..."

No comments: