Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Worse day ever..

1st day at work...after almost 2 weeks of not doing anything..
Had to be waken up by my lovable zhu lol..thanx wor :)
Morning was horrible..i couldnt even pick up the dam phone..ughh..*gasps*
Forgot how to pitch..messy messy x.x.. and kept dialling wrong ._.
Afternoon picked up abit n though i met my daily faxes out..
i don think i made my call rates though..lolz..and i dont really care..hahs!
Fuck kpi's
Managers had long meetings today..after they came out..it seemed ppl would be fired if they were non productive... and again...hah! i don care either..
Got an interview for a new job...will see wat happens..
After work, went to upgrade my lappy ram...now its faster...much better than last time..
Tried audi on it..lagged abit still...but im happy :)
Thats abt the only thing that can...
Bought an external kb..and a lappy cooler..
My smallest burst of so-called happiness..
Problems again..ended up reachin home 9...tired and back pain...and problem still unsolved..
Sigh..
It juz seems like a nvr ending stream of problems for me...
My life is like a river that is nvr calm...always full of rocks and stones...
I feel beaten down...i try to stand up every single time..smile and face the world again..
Im gettin tired..
Im startin to lose faith that life will ever reward me...even a tiniest bit..i really cant see it..
Im exasperated at string of bad luck i have...but i tell myself to nvr regret..
Im starting to get cynical in life...
And i fell today...i mean really fall...as in fall and scrape my knees :(
Forget dinner..I came home, laid in bed n started sobbing...
After it all..i feel ashamed.. ashamed that i am not strong enuf..that my problems seem so minor..

__________x3__________

"i dont blame u for not listening, i blame me for not telling..

But if u really knew me...would i have to?

I don want u to ask me what happened..

I need u to ask me how u can make it better"

No comments: