Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009~

Happy New Year peeps :)
Finally its here..i hope that it will be better than 2008..
Not that 2008 was all bad...first half of it was actually quite good..happy to say the least..
The 2nd half was juz a whole load of bad stuff..one misery after another...sigh
I really really really hope from the bottom of my heart that 2009 will be a better year..
Its my last few days in Penang..cant believe how fast the hols came n went :(
Resolutions were made..or rather promised by me to be kept this year..
Do you believe that this short post actually took me 3 days to write?
Anyway Happy New 2009 guys :)
I pray may all ur dreams and hopes be fulfilled this year..
I know I am...
__________x3__________
"Could you cry juz a little, lie juz a little
Pretend that your feeling a little more pain
I gave not wanting anything in return
So could you juz cry just a little for me?"

No comments: