Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blehhhh...

Long day at work again today..non stop action..shd be thankful actually but sometimes a lot is too much >.< ..its been awhile since ive done office job, all my previous job had flexible times..so i could go home at any time..but tat also meant nite work..so both has it pros and cons i suppose..juz dont like the feeling of being tied down (mei dun anyhow think pls..).. but at least finished all my work (so efficient =p).. b4 5.30 was clearing my desk le, getting ready to go home..suddenly mum called???!!?

Mum: Meet me at Tesco later, need to buy some stuff..
Me: Huh?? isnt sis wit u?
Mum: Yea..but who's gonna sign for it?
Me: Orh...ok (......)

Understood la..the oni reason im going is to foot the bill..reached there early..they called to say they will be late (rawrr!!!).. so slept in the car..called again to say maybe cannot make it, ask me to go home 1st (!!!!!) Drove home...got stuck in a bit of a jam =.= ...thinking wat i shd do (at tis point i still din know audi is patching today).. tot maybe try to license again today (ive done it like xN times T_T, always left 1 or 2 perfs..RAWRRRR) ..o yea, broke my record ytd..slept b4 12.30..b4 everyone in the hse!! my mum was like "huh?? sleeping??" yea yea..i was tired la.. came home str8 audi ma and then @#$^$&^%%^ license cannot pass T____T... still sleepy now lo (shh babe dun say anything..i really tired de..)... now sitting in front of the comp also thinking of wat to do..watch movie i suppose..or sleeeep =p.. huhu...patch extended till 8 (by the time i finish patching, it will be 12 lo =.=) ah well...

Been thinking of renting a room wit my frens for awhile now (since my last job..) but they always forget to tell me when they have an empty room T_T...not tat i dun like staying wit the family, i mean i lovee my family..but sometimes need some space for myself..when everyone's at home is really like market like tat..its either i audi or i go sleep..den the family dog which is constantly horny >_>.. gahhhh.. stress sia >.< ... c'est la vie...maybe, probably...ill look ard..kakaka..

Poem for the day....

Remember (Christina Georgina Rosseti)
Remember me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann'd:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

Too poetic? or too depressing?? its about lost love or lost relations...the thing is ive been thinking of wat i have done in my lifetime.. i mean
will i be remembered for wat i have done..or juz be forgotten..have a made my presence felt? Will my leaving be felt? (and i dun mean death ok? =.=) ...well ppl dont like to think abt these stuff..but i do.. not in a "i love death...hahahaha" kind of way..but in a realistic way..have i made my mark or am i juz another human living their life aimlessly.. i suppose.. "LIfe is like a box of chocolates, u'll nvr know wat u're gonna get..".. a familiar quote? ok...ill stop being a depressing ^^...going go watch some CSI and have my dinner (yummm) and try patching later =DD...hurhur XD...muackssss

No comments: