Tuesday, March 20, 2007

More..more..more^^

Well..juz came back from work..today was much better^^ at least i had some work to do and before i knew it wooooooooot clock out time...hurhur.. i've come to realise tat recently a lot of embarrasing stuff is happening to me =/..like today.. 2 paiseh moments and ppl knew abt it =.=!
Most of times i get away wit such embarassing moments but lately i feel tat a higher power is making ppl notice me and my "moments".........Like today for instance..well ytd it was raining quite heavily and i had to run to my car..well luckily a good co-worker decided to give me her umbrella..when i got to my car i suddenly realised tat i have no idea watsoever who tat person is..how, why, who??!!!?? and she called me by my name!!! oh my tian >.<..so decided maybe tat person will come and get it from me tomolo..well today came and went and nobody came to claim their umbrella...finally at 5.30 i gathered enuf courage to ask ask another colleague who was also there who tat person was...apparently she was on leave but guess wat.. she sits rite in front of my desk!!!! For 3 days i would look directly in her direction and i couldnt remember her.. my colleagues laffed.. Haha =.= . . i gave lame excuses and tat was tat... Another incident today was also before clocking out (hmmm not a good time for me..) i was washing my coffee mug happily preparing to go home and suddenly b4 i knew it i was daydreamin!!! So there i stood washing my mug and smiling to myself over some funny tots (=P=P) and din even realise there was someone beside me??!!! I was so shocked and stunned and the best line i could come up wit was "sorry i was thinking.." HOW LAME!!! OMG!!! so paiseh >_<

Well had dinner wit babe today =P... and babe hor dun say me zhu..when i come time how many things were on the table le..and some more not main dish..nehneh..some more say i hai u > .<... ZHU!!
I suppose tats it for today...i wan audi le...if got anything else then i blog lo..if not i sleeeeeeeeeeeep.... >.<


lost for words at
8.33pm


No comments: