Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dont Worry, Be Crappy! xD

Hehs..

Juz finished watching a lame Hongkie serial drama on tv..walao eh, havent seen such serials in ages..cant believe i actually wasted one hr of my life watching it..and yet i did =.= ...oh well, not like i had anything better to do..lolzzz..

Feelin very lethargic today, tired and moody (and no, my period is not here..zzZZZz) and it wasnt a busy day at work either..was occupied the entire day though and din actually feel worn out until i came home..

Came home early...and moped ard the hse awhile..thinking whether i shd go sleep or juz laze ard and audi + tv + psp? Well..din sleep in the end (wats new >.>) so decided to go into audi for a few rounds as my psp was out of batt T_T ... Played wif a few frens and went into my moods again :P...miss like wat..don think i was even pressing (must be coz i only had bread as breakfast today and fingers bo lat=x) normally i wouldnt give a shyt if i missed but today gt really fed up after like 5 games and decided to stop playin..anyway still won them..guess there are ppl who are more out of it than me..tat wat tat..went in and out bt tat was it..nvr played anymore..blablabla~

Cant really remember wat i did the rest of the evening, oh yea, lame hongkie serial!

Been feeling a sense of freedom lately, like a baggage has been lifted off me..maybe coz of my impending departure from my current job is making me feel tis way..and though ive been asked to stay another week to train the new staff on my stuff, im a nice gal ok..i wont say no de :P ...im still happy to do it..cool rite? i love me xD

So now, frens going to belanja nice meal for my farewell (there goes my diet T_T!!)I am losing more weight and quite fast also..yay for me!! juz u wait ppl...soon i will be my old me d...hmmph! hehehe...wish me luck o~

Ok la..shd head to bed d...think my psp also fully charged d..few games b4 i sleep? ^^ hehehe...

I miss my zhu tou lotsss!! u take care ya? muacksss

Nites peeps! <3333

No comments: