Thursday, May 1, 2008

Juz a post...

Todae ish Labour's Day Hols :)...ok shall not twit *shivers*

How was my day? Hmmm... woke up at 11'ish when my doggie came a lickin my face..lolz..don anyhow think ppl..sat ard aimlessly while my family went out to get breakfast/lunch...think they bought the whole of pg..ahaha..ok im exagerating abit:P...sat ard again while my family was deciding on having bbq seafood for dinner..not tat im much of a seafood person but then it dont matter to them coz my position in tis is to pay for the stuff (its salary day today -.-")...played abit of audi...actually loitered abit in audi and there was a urgent server maintenance thingy..oh well..so much for tat...

Cried abit in the afternoon.....

Dont worry.. watched a very heart wrenching movie and though ive watched it before..it still brings tears to my eyes...maybe it was some other things tat made me cry as well..we'll nvr knw...but it was good to cry finally...alot of pent up emotions juz waiting to come out...

Then it was time to head to the markets..when i say markets mean alot n lot n lot of markets...had to go to a few places to get all the ingredients they wanted...cuttlefish, crabs, fish, bla bla bla...last stop was Tesco..wanted to get a hairband coz since i gt my hair straightened, im nt supposed to tie it up -.- duh... but couldnt find a nice looking one and ended up gettin a toe ring..wahahaha...it was on sale ok >_<" (not vain not vain...bleh)

Reached home, it was already half the day gone..so while they were busy bbq'ing..i finally manage to squeeze some time to PIMP MY RIDE! lolzzz..not really la..juz spent abt 2 hrs cleaning the darn thing from top to bottom...oops..not darn thing..its my baby~ :P... now its looks so nice again...i love my baby...ahahaha.. while i was cleaning..realised there was alot of junk i din throw out and alot of other stuff i don knw wat they were..mental note to self* must always check the car after family members use my car...wth they really thrash the car leh...blah..

Received a worryin sms while cleaning car..and was abit out of it for awhile..sighz..don make me worry la :( ...

Now its already 8plus and well i think time to at least eat some of the food i paid for tonite..lolz..seafood hmmmm...mum calling d -.-""".... Havent audi'ed today...guess juz need a day off from it...ahaha..will probably go on later tonite LOL! bleh bleh~

Ahh tomoro's Friday and work day...thank god its the weekends ady..well almost anyway...still bored and thinkin alot..sheesh need to go eat d...don like ppl keep asking me if i wan to eat or not..grrrrrr...

<3's

No comments: