Monday, May 19, 2008

Hurhur XD...

Ima busy gal...hehehe...busy wif my new baby for the past 2 weeks lolzz..

Wanna see? :P




Hahaha...so tis is wat i have been busy with...this and also pullin a certain someone to join me in this crossover to the dark side..lmao! Aiyo need someone to pei me ma..if not no fun lor...^^ Actually wanted to get the white one...but fate seemed to not side me while i was on my quest to get my psp :( I still want white!!=x bah bah...why are humans so hiao? Cant they be content with wat they have? its juz the thought of wanting something that u cannot get..hahahaa!

Ok la...im happy with my purpur psp :) its a cool color and purpur is actually one of my fave colors^^ so yea.. im happy xDD...Been busy lookin for cool games to play..so have been mass dloadin games...think my com want to die liao ><...its hasnt slept for days..=x=x whose fault isit ar? hmmmm...u knw who u ar...no one else to blame d..lalalala~

At the moment, have been playin games like DjMax2 (well tryin to play...bla), luxor(the one game tat i am actually good at), Daxter(ermm..actually stopped coz it made me sick..uwek), LocoRoco(haha..same situation as Daxter..double uweks), Jackass(cool lame game..some funny shyt in there xD)and of coz Pon Pon Pata Pon! haha...

Found the hard case only ytd (thanx babe xD) wanted to get black coz scared it would get dirty easily..bt only left one black one..so left tat one to babe (coz he gt black psp..hehe) and took my purpur! yea yea..

Its has been a busy weekend for me..luckily its hols today..hehe..still woke up early though..gt woken up by frens in the morning for dim sum -.-...tried declining but gt screwed in return >< i wan to sleep ma! bla them...after dim sum come home and continue sleep =x wat a zhu..

After 2 weeks of not loggin into audi..went in to see see awhile..bump into some old frens so played a few games with them..then gt restless and left d..hahaha..bored lar =x

Hmmm..uber tired now..think goin to go sleep d...but before tat...i need to...kekekeke...okok mai waste time d..will try to post more photos soon..if my phone cable is guai la..i gt a lot of photos lo..juz cannot transfer nia &^8*^%$$&*&)

Have a great week ahead guys^^ cya soon! <33333

No comments: