Monday, May 12, 2008

A random post of bla's

Its a monday and im not working! WoOooOots! =x

Not tat its anything to be proud of but...wat the hell im happy! hahahaha:P...Been having this feeling since i gave my resignation in..its not like it matters if i go or not anymore..im of such little importance anyway..lolzz..

Anyway really had stuff to do ba..need to go the bank and help mum do some stuff (actually tat one i can finish in the morning and im free in the afternoon..weeee~).. other than that, well juz loiter abt ba...ekekeke...isnt life so much fun? ^^

I have a new baby...i love my baby:P....currently under its godfather's care until it comes home to me...lmao..dark side dark side...why u push me over! Bla...nvm i pull u over with me also...lallala~ .. will post photos of baby soon^^

It was Mother's day ytd...but we stayed at home..cooked a little something for mum and basically juz loitered in front of tv...juz the whole family hangin out i suppose..we bought a new handphone as a Mum's day pressie and she loved it..bt she said she felt bad tat we spent so much on her...silly mum...yea so now im uber broke..and its not even end of the month yet x.X...slurp!

Slept alot ytd, slept alot on saturday..hmmm..and still im sleepy..wth? need to find exiciting things to do to wake me up! blah..oh well.. shd be a busy morning for me..and a lazy afternoon later...hehehe..woke so early tis morning..i wonder why? Now waiting for mum to wake up and run errands wif her..i wanna come home b4 12! hahaha..i like to do things fast ma>< then i can have the whole day doin nothing! yay for me~

Time to wash up and get ready ba...Have a great week ahead guys^^

<33's~

No comments: