Wednesday, June 25, 2008

<3s~

How often do u say "I love you"?

How easy is it for you to utter those 3 words? Do you say it everyone u know or only when u really mean it? Is it one of those words that come easily after every conversation with juz abt anyone and is merely like a greeting or some sort like "Hello?"..

Hmmm...

Ive always found it hard to say those words..except to my family..and then still we show our love for each other in actions rather than juz words..Even with close frens i will feel aprehensive abt sayin it unless i really mean it..lolzz..guess ima idiot huh? xD

Tis is juz a random thought which came to mind when i was in audi and staring at the lobby..watching ppl spouting I love u's to each other and went..hmm do they actually mean it? Baka me=x bleh~

Think i have too much free time on my hands..need to find something more constructive to do ady..bla bla..i knw..i shd go for more dance classes..ehehehe :P

Oh well, 3rd day of joblessness is comin to an end..all in a days work^^

Hmmm...oh ya..thanx "siao lang" for being there for me..Love u lots n lots :P

Im bored again...help? Doinks~

No comments: