Sunday, June 22, 2008

Hmm..

The world is a shallow place to be in..
If you think that u are shallow then no worries..coz ur definetely not alone..
All of us are, one way or the other..its juz a way of how ppl perceived other ppl..

I am shallow in a way, i think..shallow to think that the world has its good points.. that there are some good in ppl, even when others say they are not..maybe my simple thought has been my only saviour from hurt n disappoinment..maybe not?

I have come to terms that the world is cruel..or rather ppl are cruel.. the standards in which we measure wat is truly beautiful and wat is not saddens me at times..in my world.. i may not deserve to be truly loved for i am not up to their standards.. so wat if a person is kind, caring and can make ppl happy? Tats all a load of crap, isnt it? I am rite.. juz think abt it before any of u denies it..

Therefore i will and am making a change..I am determined to prove something to these ppl and most of all to myself..so for all those ppl out there..try and change for u do not knw how many ppl you have hurt with your perceptions..

Faith n determination is in my heart now..juz wait n see :)

No comments: