Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Blig Blug Bleg...Blog lor..

I have exactly one week left before i leave another chapter of my life behind and move on...1 week before i go on to new place, meeting new ppl, learning new things...and im scared shytless..

Im the kind of person who hates changes and yet cant stand being in a monotonous environment...Loves to learn new things yet scared of not doing well enuf..im always contridicting myself..lolzz

In a way, i am sad to leave..leaving behind the ppl ive come to call frens..though we will always meet up again..yet..it will never be the same..so guys, u all need to find new kaki to gossip over coffee breaks, bytch abt the company benefits, scold the bosses behind their backs :P...i will miss u guys xD

Alot of things i wish to do now..i wan to do all the things that i gave up..i don wan to wake up one day and regret the choices i made..and not knowing wat would have happened..no more "what if i had..?"... i just hope my family supports me in this..will u stand by me?

So, jyjyjy to me!! I will do my best this time be happy with my decisions XD...

"Remember to always be yourself because life is too short to be anyone else.."


<33's~

No comments: