Thursday, June 26, 2008

OHAYO~ XD

Arlo arlo arlo~!!!

Forth day has come to an end...summary? think im goin blind..im serious..been watching too much anime on the comp and over long periods of time =x...need to rest my eyes..it feels so dry and blurry ><

Juz finished another one today and it was nice xD...hmmm..shall i stop for awhile? hmmm hmmm hmmm...dilemma...lolzz..ok la rest one day..

Nothing much is goin on except the earlier when ex colleagues called and wanted to belanja me lunch as my farewell o.O? They do realise that im no longer there rite? lolz...it was actually one colleague which is from the shipping dept who din knw i was leaving until the 2nd last day..so he said will make it up to me and arrange for a farewell treat..even after i've left..awww..so sweet xD...so i suggested vegetarian lunch at this nice place in town..looking forward to it =DDD
















Been wantin to post this sometime back..but my phone cable kept givin me problems ^&*!@(*$ so i couldnt transfer them out of it..my new mouse and headphones which i gt recently from my trip down to kl XDDD...happy with them..hehe..only one thing missing..the reason i made tat spontenous trip down..MY MP3 PLAYER!!! T__________T
babe get for me!!! don care don care..sob sob..

Arh..my back hurts like crazy le..think i shall go rest..tomoro is another day..lolz..

p/s: *whispers* still wan my mp3 player^^

Blek!

<3s~

No comments: