Monday, June 23, 2008

Yawn...

My first official out of a job day! wootssss...lolzz

My thoughts on this day? hmmmm...boringgggg..

Lolz..seriously though, it was quite normal except the fact i was not working on Monday..woohooo~!! Other than that it was hot hot hot hot day >< How exactly did i spend my day? Ermm..woke quite early to go to the post office for the petrol reimburesement thingy..waited for quite abit before i reached the counter..The whole thing actually took me less than 5 mins to do..but the waiting part..fuiyoh=x

Came home..sat ard and continued watching my anime xDD..was watching "Hanada Shonen Shi" very cute and nice storyline..laughed till my tummy ached^^ watch it if u guys come across it :)

Went out after awhile to take my bro's car for servicing..hot hot hot again >< sat ard and watched more of Hanada and went out to collect back the car from the shop..Came home, changed and went for my classes..tired tired tired..but it was fun xDD.. sweated it out and loosen it up and went out exhausted lolzzz..don anyhow think guys :P

It was a long day and jus finished my Hanada le :( oh well time to move on to my next show..teehee..

And tat was how i spent my 1st day as a jobless gal..slurp! hahaha..one week nia la..let me enjoy wo :( after tis i will GAMBATE! at my new job^^

Ok! time to search for new shows..

<3s~

No comments: