Saturday, July 12, 2008

....

Holidays are almost over...time to work again :( lolzz

One part of me feels sad..cant sleep in late anymore, cant sleep too late anymore @_@, cant be a slacker anymore :P! But then i suppose its ok le..ive had my rest and time to work d..i was feeling abit sian ady lolzz...Lucky my new job is flexible de..so can not be in the office most of the times de..kekeke..

Audi ~ anoili is now Master liao!!! Wootz!! Hehe...hmm and then wat? Ive decided..no more levelling for her..anyway wont be so fast ady...



Other than that, have been playin a bit of hs5 again d..since they have a new version ady..its ok i suppose..got nice songs to play..even if i dont play can still stick ard and listen to music XD..

Been playing ard with friendster...like my page? :P ...bored leh...eh i wan to change my blog background!! T_T help me..nvm i go do some research..lolz...

Ok time to sleep for abit..last nite slept at 6am..was watching CSI lolzzz..now tired as hell x.X havent slept well for 2 nites ady...

P/s: I miss you..

No comments: