Wednesday, July 2, 2008

x.X

Lately since i stopped working, have been taking my dog out for its daily walks..and when i say walks, i mean runs..lolz..

For those who have never seen my dog before..its small little fella..a mix between a terrier and a poodle..but wat i really think or rather wat he thinks he is..is a Rottweiler -.-.. Do you know that i have to carry ard a big stick for his ermm "walks" coz he has the tendency to jio bigger dogs?? ZzzzZZ..

And when i say bigger dogs..i mean BIG DOGS..german shepards, huskies T_T BIG DOGS!! *gulps* .. its like going out to the battlefield when i do it >.> skedddddddd..huhu..

So instead of walking in the park like any normal dog..we walk the backways =.=|| the only way to actually get home in one piece is to tire the hell out of him..so we run run run run until he cant run no more..lolzz..but that would also mean me runnin wif him :(

In a way its also a good thing for both of us..he gets his walks and we both get to exercise ;) its sort of a warm up for me before i go to workout class..hahaz..

Also been going to interviews lately..i knw i already have a job but i can still look ard rite :P juz wan to knw how high my salary can actually go^^ well proud to say..almost all the interviews i went to wanted me..hahaha..blek..im so lovable..lalala..ok bth myself d *shivers*

Shall still look though..i wont be working until the 15th anyway...who knws wat i will find rite? xD

Ok..back to my Hongkie drama for now =D..

<3s~

No comments: