Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My thoughts....

Been a busy week, not really busy but with the new job there's juz been alot of things to do..First week is always the "sit ard like an idiot" week..lolzz..thats when u watch wat other ppl do...in my case..i keep to myself n observe :) What do i look at? People i call my colleagues, bosses, blablabla.. I like to know who i can tell office stuff to, ppl to stay away from (i don really stay away juz say "ya ya" when they tell me stuff lolz) who are the ones who always works, and the ones who juz sit ard and talk to the boss's secretary...hahaha..and in the end when they do talk to me..i already knw wat they're like :P

Its true..i nvr actually noticed it myself but a good friend and ex colleague of mine once said to me.."i thought u were the quiet one but it seems like you've knwn us for a long long time to knw wat we're up to before we even do it" hahaha...cool rite? yea i know..im cool..bleh~

It might be a gift or it could be a curse...at times i overanalyse ppl's thoughts and i tend to think alot..sigh..why cant i trust ppl :( i wan so badly to be able to be happy again and stop my (as someone said to me recently) screwed up thinking.. i knw that most of the times im right but i also shd knw i can be wrong..

Even if u say ur used to it, it shdnt be that way..it nvr shd be..i hurt myself by hurting you..i will try to be happy k? <3s~

Audi and HS5 has been slow..lolz..not much action there..due to the sometimes lagginess in HS5 and the always laggin audi -.-" bla..

Anyway thanx babe for the hair xDDD..now all i wan is to do some more experiments with some of the photos ive taken..how ar TT...nvm i shall prevail! akakaka...

Until there's a way i can post nicely here.. pls go see my friendster albums for the pics..lolzz.

Tried posting them here...hmm not veli nice TT...

I SHALL PREVAIL! =x

No comments: