Sunday, July 27, 2008

Im sorry but....

I have to let you go..words cannot describe how i feel right now..Though ive always said that you're stuck wif me..guess im setting you free..?

I hope i at least made our last days together happy and if i seemed out of there and down...it was becoz i was thinking of what i was goin to do..

You will forget me that i know..very soon..sooner than u expect actually..coz i know u too well..even as i type this i knw that u will have moved on..If you had to ask why im doing this then u never really knew me..all i can say is - you cant have it all...

For sayin you will always be there for me...sayin u will nvr hurt or lie to me..all i can say is im sorry ive also hurt u and made u sad..

I will truly miss you..more than u can possible imagine..but i will soon be the girl who emos too much and you will come to terms that you are really better off without me...

Despite it all, I still love you...i think i always will..and no one will ever take your place in my life as u have...

No comments: