Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Peeeektures?

Hmmm... was asked to put more pickytures on my blog...why why why??? My blog boring ar? T_T

Bla..

I will never put personal photos of mine here ok? So forget abt tat..Been loading alot of audi and hs5 pictures on my friendster though :) go see go see..nice or not? :P...

Just did one for hs5 tonite...juz came back from kl after 2 days of non stop walking.. accompanied my sis to make her visa to the uk's...had to go quite alot of places lor...and it was raining :( wet wet wet TT..

Had a string of bad luck..seriously..one after another in juz tat 2 days..and when we finally got to go home..even the bus tat we took played tricks with us..long story short..TIRED!! my back aches, my butt hurts, and did i mentioned tired? lolzz..

And we need to go again to collect the visa..hmmm...seriously reconsidering going again...so not cool..hahaz

Been playing abit of hs again as i said in my earlier posts since it came out with the new version..so here's a pic of ano's new look :P


Cute cute? i know im cute :P

Must say the colors in hs5 are really nice..so shall take more photos and post ok? I wan to take piccys of my zhu since he was the one requested :P

I wan to change my blog background!! =x

Ok need to rest le..really tired and i have blisters on my toes -.-||

No comments: