Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Love and Life....

I now truly understand y my family says im a workaholic..i truly, madly, deeply love to work^^.. work tat occupies my time and makes me busy.. not monotonous one mind u..im saying tis coz tis job tat im having now.. seems to be going in tat direction..its not giving me the satisfaction im looking for..and im getting bored >.<.. which is not a good thing coz i tend to stay at one place for long periods..even my last job which was suppose to be my "transition job" was for abt almost 2 years..lol~

But im not saying im gonna quit..no no no..im gonna give it 1 more month and decide..but tis job might be the reason i go blind lei.. staring at the comp the entire day and looking at the darn item codes @_@...oh well...the other day my mum was saying tat me and my brother are the oppposite extremes..when we were studying..he was always the one who played hookey and skip school most of the time where else i would always be present (even when i had my asthma attack >.<).. i dunno y i do it... even now when we are working.. its still the same.. juz my bro dun hookey so much laa..but im still the same.. i always felt responsible to finish all i have started..if i wasnt sick (even if i was) i will always be there..i dunno.. call me dumb, but i suppose tat part of me will nvr change =P...

Been really tired these few days..mum and sis were having a cold war and i was sort of stuck in between >< ... mum would complain to me abt sis...sis would complain (gahhhh).. i give opinions (NEVER EVER DO TAT)... i get shot at.. sigh.. luckily it ended last nite..or i would have avoided coming home today..stress >.< ...

The reason for my blog title today? well i read a really touching story but not gonna put it here coz too long le... (mei if u want it, ill send it to u^^..very nice ><).. well in summary, ill leave u guys wit this...

"..the happiest people in the world are not those who have no problems, but those who learn to live with things tat are less than perfect.."

wat do u think?? muacksssssss^^

No comments: