Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st day of work... :)

Pitch, pitch and more pitch! lolz..

That was how my 1st day went..started in the morning lookin at my sales pitch and listening to how everyone did it..1st pitch was to my team member..2nd was to my Sales Manager..erk..well overall..they said my pitch was good juz that i din apply urgency to it..meaning i wasnt aggresive enuf..hmm..need to harden up abit :P

Then went to meet the producer of the event i was selling..she explained wat the training was all about and all the important facts abt it..one thing was sure..my knowledge abt the everything and anything is definitely goin up =D come on..ask me abt MRO Spares optimisation...i can explain wats its all abt:P

After lunch, pitched a few more managers on the floor and gt improving remarks..one even said i had a voice ppl will listen to LOL! so i asked "is that a good thing?" kakakaka =x

Overall i did good for my 1st day..tomoro im expected to pitch real client d erk, sked abit..hopefully i do well..they have kpi's which we are suppose to meet..and we have to make alot of calls..i mean alot! well itll improve my english thats for sure heh..

Need to do more research as well..need to find leads every day..and since im new these leads will be given to me 1st ^^ wat la..later will do myself liao :(

House hunting didnt go so well..didnt find one that was decent enuf..some of the rooms were like omg? parquet coming out and don get me started on the walls..oh well..wish me lotsa n lotsa luck..need to get some tomoro..today was dam tiring and my feet oh my...i walked so much i couldnt feel them anymore...and it rained zzz..
so u could imagine my frustration and geramness...bla..

Ok la..need to sleep..need to focused when i pitch tomoro..i wan to ring the bell on the wall =x (meaning once u get a deal, u really ring the bell on the floor..1 ring for 1 delegate) so..im gonna jyjy xD

No comments: