Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It is what it is....

..and what is it actually?

Who knows? And who really cares?

Sorry for my meaningless ramblings..juz very very tired and wishing its a weekend so that i can finally have my long awaited rest =) Took the bus back home today coz wanted to test it out..now i have to walk quite far to another lrt station from my office and taking the monorail to it juz seems weird..bad idea lolz..left office ard 6.30 and reached home ard 8.30 zzzzz...bladi hell they made so many stops..but i fell asleep most of the way haha =x

Need to do more research..waiting for the weekend so that i can sit whole day and do it..now i come home..bath, eat and by the time i come down to the cc its almost 9.30d...and i have to wake up at 6.30..hmmmm...and not only researchin for work but for my assignments as well @_@ But thank god i found a place so thats one headache less for me..

Need a nicer bed..need some DIY tables..my stuff is all over the room now, abit bth d..im quite a perfectionist ok? :P

Almost cried myself to sleep last nite...maybe it is my fault..is ignorance really bliss? it is only if u will nvr find out..but if u do..imagine the pain of finding out...

I would nvr think to accuse or to not trust anything if only i was told..bt then u were right to ask "so what?" i understand that now, so i shall not ask anymore..

No comments: