Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally..

..ive moved into a place i can call my temporary home..after a whole day of searching with my mum on Sat (THANKS MUM<3!) and alot of walking..lots n lots n lots of it...finally found a place which i move in immediately :)

It's actually on the same block of condos which i was supposed to rent until tat guy decided not to rent out -.-" Dont let me see him in the lift ar..hai me and mum walk the entire day..dam tiring..and the cool thing abt my new housemates are they have actually gone back to their hometown for the hols so im left all alone in the house and they're not even charging me for the 2 week stay..cool rite :)

Well at least i have a roof over my head for now, until i find my own place..wait till job stables ba..lucky they have cc's here so i can do my research for work and don have to wake up more early to go to the office and do..

Moved in from YWCA ytd, and mum and me went mattress shopping, rain like omg can? I love u mum! Muacks!! and dropped her off at the bus station back to penang :( well anyway will be going back on the 3rd for the weekend..pity couldnt take Hari Raya hols one shot..sad sad..then i would have 5 days str8 and can go back home..

Its ok though, im gonna jyjy here and then can go back during the long xmas break and enjoy xDD..

Room still very empty..will get some stuff soon as i have free transport :P...need a nicer bed..mine too short d..

Oh well, back to more researching then...wanna sleep earlier tonite..

<333s~

No comments: