Monday, September 8, 2008

Sleepless in KL....

Well..im finally here lolz...reach this afternoon ard 2+ and by the time i reached my hotel it was almost ard 3.30 d...this is goin to be my home for the next few days till my training is over on thurs..

Im nt rich k? alot of ppl have been sayin that i am >.>..its a budget hotel nia, but i must say im quite impressed lor..i mean for abt 60 bucks per nite it has quite nice and comfy rooms..and i took double room coz it was much cheaper than single o.O...bigger bed weeeee..=x..but alot of mirrors la..hmmm

Well..checked in, hung my working clothes and im lucky there's wifi here xDD so played on my laptop..watched some movies n rested..dead tired..slept almost 4 last nite and woke at 8 zzz..i need to get my ram upgraded..really..waited like *&^## long to get it started zzzz...

Finally gt my butt out of bed to find food..uber hungry TT..but there was only subway downstairs so decided to go to Bkt Bintang to find food,walk aimlessly ard, bought some bread and went home..duh..

Some frens which were in KL and heard tat i was here..called to scold say i nvr tell them im here :'( ..bleh..coz i dono how long ill be here k?

Now sitting here..dono wat to do d...i actually installed audi in my lappy but i think i will go crazy waiting for it start -.-

Maybe shall watch a movie then lolz...then can sleep earlier wake up early for my 1st day xD...

<33s~

No comments: