Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hmmm..

Long awaited saturday finally came and gone..

And i had my much longed for rest :)

Left uber early from work ytd...5pm sharp nia poof d =x...ok la, ive been spending too much time after office the whole week d and really feeling tired and sleepy..anyway alot of offices are on hols d..so yeah..that was that..

Woke up at abt 9plus...think the nite b4 fell asleep watching dvd and it was quite early lo..anyway was woken up by an sms ~.~ lolz..u knw who u are ok? Ur like my alarm nia..i no need put liao =x

But no worries, it was cool..had a lot of sleep d and wanted to do some stuff anyway xD..went out to cc at abt 10.30 and spent my morning there..heh..played some audi, did some research and b4 i knew it, almost 2 plus liao..so bought lunch and some other household stuff and went home..

Had lunch with some more csi lolzz..did laundry, cleaned my room & the entire apt and finally hung my blinds <3...my rooms looks more cozy now..juz need a clothes rack and a nicer mattress haha..hopefully tomoro can get..eh wait..today..i mean later lolz x.x

Came down to cc again at 10 and now im hungry d..nvr have dinner yet..my eating time so screwed...shd i juz go to bed and forget abt dinner? Later only eat breakfast haha=x

Anyway next week will be a relaxing workin week..alot of ppl on leave and am nt working on wed and thurs then fri after work going home to penang <3...wan to eat my mums cooking yay!

Shd be heading home now..almost 1am d..

Take care peeps <3s~

No comments: