Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Blueeess..

Weekends came and left :( so fast sia...

Sat was spent mostly in bed and in cc..

Went out on Sunday with ah zhen and edwin to finally get my mattress! and some other furniture lol..so went back to ikea :) my stupid watch was actually fast by 1 hr and when they called me i tot i was late! so rushed like crazy, later only when i was shoppin that i found out i was actually faster -.-"

Had lunch at Sakae sushi..yum yum..long time nvr eat sushi liao :P and then went to get my mattress and gt a low coffee table for my lappy so don have to sit on the floor d heh..

They went back to my place to help me fix the table..manatau gt no screwdriver zzz..so lazed ard awhile (all of us were pretty much yawning the entire time lol) and went for dinner :)

That was pretty much my weekend..seemed fast bt no worries, tomoro one more day and off again for 2 days..work one more day and back to Penang..abit scared to actually sighz..don wanna say d..

Oh well..time to go home..btw bloggin in office again ahaha...don wan to be stuck in the cramped lrt doink..like a bunch of kelian sardines ok?

<3s~

No comments: