Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hmm..

Finally back in KL...came back to a rainy KL more like it..The minute i stepped down from the bus it was drizzling d ~.~

To think that i came back to KL without any place to stay, im quite amazed with myself..its either im very brave or am doing this out of pure stupidity zzz.. i'd like to think of the former but at this point im really thinking..stupidity.. bla.

Wont u wanna knw whr im staying at the moment? lolz..i left some of my luggage and my laptop with a fren of mine coz i was goin back for more stuff and didnt want to be carrying more bags when i came back in..so whr am i? i have no idea..

I basically have no roof over my head and roaming KL aimlessly ._.

Help?

Anyway..time to move on..its getting really cold here and late..

Nitess peep <3

No comments: