Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another day, another post...

Slept late, woke early x.x...

Forgot that i had to wake extra early today..had to drop sis to town..was drowsy the entire way lolzz..

My emotions had been erratic today, well, its always erratic lol..happy in the morning, pissed in the afternoon then super happy at nite..i have major problems..Wat? don judge me pls! thats for me to do..bleh~



Like the crown on my head? Like like?? ahahahah=x its only there if the guild buys the channel and we play there :P

Oh well..enuf of the lame stuff=x Its gonna be our countrys' birthday soon oh...51 years of independence, cool huh? More cooler thing would be...NO WORK! lalalalala~ oh my..theres the working spirit =x Not really sure what ill be doing then, but most probably? at home lolz..don like crowds bleh bleh..

My best Independence Day was spent in KL abt 5 years back..had a concert there and stayed on for the celebrations..it was my first time celebrating in KL and it was fun fun fun! :P.. Bukit Bintang was packed like crazy and me n my friend were club hopping, hotel hopping, concert hopping ^^..since alot of of my frens were musicians(incl me :P) we went to the coolest places hah...drank like no one's business from exp red wine to juz kampai lolzz..can u believe one of my frens actually gt drunk from it? -.-" had to drag her back to the hotel coz she couldnt even stand straight lol..

Well, lets see how my celebrations will be for this year ya? =D All i knw for sure is that i wont be in Penang after 31st..so will update on how i spent Merdeka Days when i get back xP!

Gotta sleep..sweet dreams <3333

No comments: