Friday, August 1, 2008

Visit to Sin City...

Friday nites is my family's day to indulge...thus the trip to Sin City..or in normal people terms..the weekly nite market..lolz =x

I only follow them in like once a month..and they were surprised that i actually wanted to go this week (partly coz i was juz so dam bored x.x)..cant remember the last time i went though haha..amd since i din have dinner yet..i thought wat the hell..

Omg! Now i remember why i don go as often...the amount of ppl there @_@!! the amount of food there!! thus the name that i gave - Sin City -.-|| lolz..hawkers food galore and also small stores selling little knick knacks..its cool to go once a month but dont think i can do it every week..

The food - Boneless fried chicken, bread stalls (lots n lots of them), pizza, hawkers food galore, u name it..they gt it..too bad couldnt find my fav :P.. used to get it at the nite market in Farlim but tis was Perak Rd and i wasnt really familiar with the stalls there..awwww :(

Oh well here are some pics of the place..but my camera on my phone? Not COOL! will get nicer pics on my next trip ba (next month? :P)





<3s~

No comments: