Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Its 2.30am...

...and im here bloggin. Why? Coz i can :P

Its a public holiday tomoro^^ not a compulsory one but one im entitled to =D..think i heard that tomoro is voting day for permatang pauh (najib n anwar?) im not good with politics..erm..actually i dont really give a dam =x..i shd but..hmm..dont judge me! =s

Oh ya..found out something babe..the stuff we get the jumbo box(HS5)? I found out that if we get the opposite sex stuff we can actually send it to them..like i can actually send u the guys stuff i get! but i deleted some ady wor=x no worries..those stuff were quite gay :P...i kept the nice stuff =D..found this out when i was going through my closet in my House..can click male and female on the top de o.O..dumbasses..wanted to sms n tell u but heh abit late hor..and i scared i forget tomoro..so put it here =x=x.. ok back to my life..

Its a holiday tomoro!! =DDDD

Fiddled ard with Facebook abit (juz registered lolz) and think will probably forget abt it in a week or two hahaha..juz somethin new for me to look at..i mean i will go on n see see..but thats all ill do^^ maybe ill be interested in it longer? who knows..:P

Wei!!! i really need to take out my pics from my phone lar..why is it not working (*&^%$#@..geram lor..how to take it out??? T_T dam it..

Really want to change my blog background..need some help..Help~ pls?~ bla.. will figure it out..heh..my project for tomoro =)

Oh yeah...ano's new hair..nice? its cute but i still like the other one better..but expire d T_T



Ok..back to fiddlin with my pics and try to make a new background for mi blog :P

<3s~

No comments: