Monday, August 4, 2008

what i wish for..?

Im a simple girl with very simple wishes..and yet as simple as they may be..sometimes they never come out to what i expect them to be..and i think to myself why is life so unfair?

Wishes change every year..some will remain the same (to be happy among other things)..priorities change with time...life isnt unfair..really..its juz how u make of it..

How happy we are in our lives really depends us...as corny as it may seem..it is the truth..yet emotions are sometimes hard to control arent they? I knw..ive been there..

Ive always hidden from people..i always am the quiet one in the group, bt only if i dont really knw the ppl im wif..i take time to bond but when i do, i would do anything for them..it may seem that im anti social but actually im protectin myself..my past has taught me abt trust..in more ways than anyone will ever knw..

When im hurt..i will disappear..it happens so naturally..how i keep away and juz keep silent until ppl forget abt me...funny rite? i don knw why i do it..

All i can say is - Miss me when im gone..?

P/S:My wish for you will never change..<3s~

No comments: