Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Erm....

It has been a hot week..even in the nights..so the sudden outbursts of "I hate myself's" ...well thats half true..

This is the 1st time in a long long time that i truly felt alone..no one who had the time to listen to what i had to say..and i was sad..and angry..for awhile..

These past few weeks had been tiring and alot of things going through my mind..work, studyin, family..Was really feeling down the entire evening..lucky there was finally a person who cheered me up by not asking wat happened and made me laugh instead (thanks mei <33)

I really feel now more than ever that i need space of my own..meaning to stay on my own..now u would think why would i wanna do that..its juz something i need to do..its not that i don love my family..my goodness i love them lots! juz that sometimes my home doesnt feel like my home..and my privacy is nvr mine..its a long story..u would understand if u were in my shoes..one example of my lack of privacy? my mail reaches me opened and read x.x ...hmmm..need i say more?

Mum always said "if you do this, or if u do that..i would let u do whatever u want" which is almost nvr true..sigh..i donwan to go on...

Does no one ever listen to what i say? I doubt anyone reads my blog anyway..what if i changed my blog and kept quiet..no one would even notice im gone..

To you - Im sorry for my coldness, but all i really wanted was fr u to make me laugh again..to tell me jokes and make me forget abt my problems..i don need advices, or for u to ask wat happen when i tell u im sad..after my family, ur are the most dearest person to me and i love u..im sorry if i seem to expect too much from u..i was juz disappointed..

I hate saying Goodbye..its a word that means farewell forever..id rather hear cya later..

Im much better now..now that ive said what is in my mind XD..well at least i knw i will be ok..

<3~

No comments: