Monday, August 25, 2008

Yay for me! =D

Finally handed in my last assignment online at 10pm..Woots..hehe..ima freeeeeee

Well for now i am xDDD..

Slept abt 3 hrs last nite and had classes through the afternoon..came home with wobbly feet x.x..thank god its over..thank u thank u thank u =x Well i only have to go to classes once a month..so its alright..heh..

Been really moody..mainly coz my family..inspite of me trying to finish my assignments, still spoke loudly like nobodys business near me..tv was on the entire nite..at one point i really couldnt take it anymore and said loudly that i couldnt concentrate and went to lie down on my bed zzzz..sometimes i really feel they couldnt care less..oh well =(

My phone's been hangin alot on me these few days..wonder why..hmm..gets really annoying and the to restart it really takes a long time lor...haiz..time to get a new phone :P

Wanted to post pics but my stupid phone cable gt problems *&^%$#@..i wanted to save them on the pc coz it eating my phone space..bla..

Oh well..ooh ooh oohh..i can continue my Patapon'ing d! yay for me again =)

Need more games for my PSP =(

Time for bed! Sweet dreams all <3s~

No comments: