Tuesday, August 12, 2008

x.x

Bloggin in cc is not cool..

Lucky there's no one standing behind me readin -.-"...I NEED MY INTERNET NOW!! *sob sob*

Oh, btw..HIE! Miss me or not? :P... Doubt anyone knows that i was even gone lor =(

Juz came to see see the new cc near my place and also not having internet for the past 2 days has been..erm..boring..but then its not like i really have the energy to do anything else..has been a tiring few days and its not even over yet zzzz...

Hopefully everythin will be done soon and goes back to normal..now is DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL..bla..cleaning 2 places is really not veli cool as well..my life is NOT cool now..lolzzz..

Oh well..need to be off d..its late and really am quite tired..another long day tomoro...

See you guys soon ya^^

Until then keep on missing me =)

<3s~

No comments: