Saturday, August 2, 2008

Random trail of thoughts..

"I was contented to juz have her by my side"

That was wat a friend answered me when i said how ppl are never contented wif what they have and cry when they actually lose it..He had jz came out of a r/s and though he seem quite nonchalant abt it..i knw it hurt him...

Why do we take things for granted? Why do we expect ppl who care abt u to be there always? I have been taken for granted all my life...by my family, my frens, colleagues..to be needed only when im needed..its happened so many times that ive gotten used to it..and yet it still hurts every single time...but i get over it and i think of why i do it..im only happy when the ppl i care abt are happy..so i let it go :)

Im easily contented and easily made happy..though i may seem moody at times but the correct words and the effort to cheer me up will make me happy again in no time lolz..

Oh well...C'est La Vie?

<3s~

No comments: