Thursday, August 14, 2008

>_>

Still bloggin in cc..zzzzzz

I HATE TELEKOM! Bla....

Call them a few times today and my conversations with them was..erm..irritating..


1st call(and this is after like pressin so many numbers juz to get to the help i needed..but nvm...im cool):

Mi: Im calling to enquire abt my line transfer which i requested on Mon.Could u please check?

Operator: Ok mdm, let me chk ur status...

Wait..wait..wait..wait..

Op: Thank u for waiting, we've filed a report with the contractors and they will call u as soon as possible by today..

Mi: Ok! thanks..

4 hrs later....still no one calls..(am i suppose to sit ard and wait for them?)

2nd call

Mi: Im calling to enquire abt my line transfer which i requested on Mon.Could u please check?

Operator: Ok mdm, let me chk ur status...

Wait..wait..wait..wait..

Op: Thank u for waiting, we've filed a report with the contractors and they will call u as soon as possible by today..(note same conversation? *&^%$#@)

Oh well..make a long (and annoying) story short..i still havent gotten my line up yet..though the day of this post is Thurs..im posting it on Fri..and still no news zz.. was passed ard here n there..making me irritated early in the morning..Bravo TM! yayness..

Ok need to leave cc d..been here whole afternoon and forgot abt lunch also not to mention this place is dam cold lor..bla..too angry to eat..double bla..and my 3 assignments are due in a week..shit *&^%#$#@

No comments: