Friday, October 24, 2008

<3

Finally....changed our audi rings le x333! lolz..

Ok next? hahaha...slowly lor..

Stupid song to party to though..so dam hard to perf x.x

Wth.."Feel the Night"..bodo song..lolz

Had to listen like so closely...lolzz.

But in the end...


WE DID IT! ^^

Though it doesnt bling yet, but its big :P, we are officially FREESIA!

We will get to the blinging ring soon..i knw it =)

Other than audi'ing till very late lolzz, work has been fine..stilll havent gotten my 1st deal,

So abit stressed out at times, scared of disappointing my family who have done so much for me..bt i knw when to stop panicking and start doing more..

So keep wishing me luck guys and pray for me xD!

I knw it will come..

Was supposed to go for the company's annual paintball comp..but its been raining for a few days now and since my asthma juz really gt better..don wanna risk it again..so yeah..dropped out x.x

Will be on hols till Monday due to Deepavali on Monday, so hopefully will get enuf rest and be able to do more research for work..

Was seriously thinkin of goin back to Penang since it was a long weekend but the thought of taking the bus again...uwek..

And also..

Sorry mum, i really miss u guys but i wont come back until i get something =(

What else has happened since my last post? hmmm....nothing d..omfg i have no life! lolzz..

I have missions in life :P^^

Let u see again:P!


I have nothing to do really x.x...entertain me can?

I wan a pet! So sad that they dont the piggy anymore..shd have gotten it the last time :(

And i need to finish my story! Dem club dance *&^$#

Oh ya..my BU improving sia..but only 8k lolz..4k i die x.x

And the song that i hated the most i gt 0 miss for o.O..

Was doing this for story...and was looking for songs i could combo alot with..din expect it to be this song though..haha..wait la..i practice my lvl 3 songs^^


Am i cool or wat? =x

<3s~

No comments: