Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Something to ponder about..

Sorry havent been faithful to my blogging lol, something else has grabbed my attn for the moment...Wanna knw what? Well read on lolzz..

Before i start, let me tell you what i noticed on my way back from work ytd..

Left the office sharp at 5.30..had been dreaming and waiting the time to pass like forever..lucky Mondays pass dam fast..been thinking abt it the whole day so thats why left sharp sharp until the ppl at work were like,"Eh mag so early?" =x

Reach lrt station at abt 6pm, wtf so many ppl zz..while lining up for the train, tis is wat i saw, a train came, but it was filled to the brim, then this lady comes out of nowhere from behind and tries to squeeze her way in..well she didnt get in..so HAH! * laughs at her* and continues waiting..guy behinds me..makes a phone call, my hair stood..of coz will nt elaborate on the conversation -.-...why ppl so thick skinned ya? Finally after like 5 or 6 trains -.- finally managed to get in..well, was squished like wat..bla..and b4 the door closed one lady ran in and squished us even more zzzz..U can imagine my trip back was a stand still lolz..no space for movement at all..then suddenly realised there was this guy behind that was burping for the entire journey..wth? i think he purposely one la..20 mins of train ride ok? i wanted to turn ard and slap him =x Finally gt off..*breathes relief* and gt my dinner and walked home..on the entrance to my apts, saw a car gt clamped haha! *laughs to myself again* and sniggers on my way back..think im losing my mind..

The summary to this and why i had to go through this ordeal..i blame audi=x! Because i wanted to go home early and do the STORY MODE.. i had to face all this annoyance -.-... don care, need to blame something..

Oh well, 6 more stories before gold, and im proud to say i did it all by myself :) well of coz the 4 other ppl who had to be in the room to help me pass it lol..thanks ya x33..

Well will tell u guys more abt my story tales when im done.. until then... ciaoz peeps

<3s~

No comments: