Friday, October 31, 2008

Watta!! Friday's finally gone!!

Worst friday in a very very very very loooooooooog time x.x
Abit of a fked up day..eh no..a very fked day...
Dam it.
Stress level was so high that i couldnt, no didnt want to talk to anyone...
Only spoke to the person on the phone, well coz it was my job..
Not even my manager =x
I dono la..u knw me..once i refuse to talk, I WONT!
Woke up late -.- but didnt really care coz i..didnt care?
anyway still early when i reached work..abt 7.45 nia..
and my ulcer nt getting better..and i cant seem to eat also..
since i had diarrohea that day, my stomach is nt very happy..
Shit.
I mean that literally k? Wil nt explain if u dont get it..
Had xmas party meeting at 10..was nominated to do a skit..
And they are forcing me to sing..unhhh..
Whatever.
Seriously dam busy day.. don get it.
Left sharp from work..5pm nia..bye bye office..
and nw at tbun blogging and blogging..since i cant audi.
Double doinks.
Stupid fked up patch..i wanna play season 2..sigh..
So what can i do until u come?
Watch Indiana Jones..lolzz.
Bla.
P/s: Had TGI's for dinner last nite x33..
Now i wanna eat japanese food..can?

No comments: