Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Doinks..

Currently posting at work..why i donwan go back home ar? What is my problem??
Bleh~
Actually left work early ytd..abit regret k? Ended waiting for the ppl to clear up at the LRT station..wth? why so many ppl one? They kenot go home earlier?? =x
So waited and waited and waited and waited and waited...well u get my point... Wait till donwan
wait anymore and join in the fun cramping with ppl..i don like to be a kelian sardine..but no choice..bla.
Alot of funny things i notice though..how ppl can actually fall asleep whilst standing..hmmm..i mean its so bladi cramp and hot ok? and besides i don think i will ever want to show some stranger how i look like when i sleep k? Never! Never ever! Not in a million years! Not even if i was gonna die from lack of sleep!
Work was fun as usual...lol? Well did wat i had to do...got some good responses though..hopefully i will get my 1st deal soon :) *fingers crossed*
Oh ya..shocked myself today..went to toilet and suddenly saw a guy standing there looking at the mirror..OMFG! Was i that sleepy??
Turns out it was a woman=x
What la..she was wearing a man's suit and boycut hair somemore..not my fault i misunderstood ok? stunned for 2 secs and then continued walking on in the toilet cubicle..and was trying to stop myself from laughing at myself..lol -.-
Housemates are back...well actually one of them came back while i was in Penang..but the thing is i havent seen him since i came back..everytime i go home..he's in the room.. He's there! i know it ok? When i come out of the bath, there are signs that he came out..locked doors, things moved...bla bla bla..feels really creepy though..really, really creepy..
Now all of them are back and i still havent seen them..hmmm..think its coz of my leaving the hse at 6.30am and coming home ard 12+..but then funny la..its like 6 ppl living in that apartment and i nvr see them..doh. But think will see them when i go back today..unless they went out for dinner..oh well..
Think i shd back home now..getting quite late..oh ya! After 1 1/2 years and 160+ posts..i finally realised i can change how i write my blog..
DONT! Dont judge me...thats for me to do only zzzz..
I wanna learn how to lock some of my posts though..hmm..don think i can do it in blogger..
Doink doink doink..
<3s~

No comments: