Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok! Birthday's Over! =x

Time to get my 1st deal! I can feel it..I can smell it! =x
Well, pre-birthday was spent in audi lol...but it wasnt all that bad ya..it was great actually :)
Alot of pm's of birthdays wishes that i couldnt even concentrate on tagging hearts hahaha..
Thanks guild family for their wishes(serene, dou, even sai kk -.-...and other which i forgotten..sorry ya, too many at the time le =x)and their i love anoili's :P
Even si tocky..who was spamming my pm with his b'day song -.-...somemore ask me say that he is handsome and smart for remembering zzzz..wonder who told him..hmm :P
And the smses from Vara, mango, Iris, Maymay x33..tot u all forget le hehe...
Wishes in Facebook and in my blog (heh ivan n dardar) x33
Also to the tagging partners lol..
And of coz not to forget my dearest zhu x333..who gave his virgin mega to me LOL!! cute sia :P



THANKS GUYS YA! LUV YA LOTS! xDD

Hopefully i didnt forget anyone x.x..no on purpose ya...older d..so must forgive hahaha

My team also threw me a surprise :)

Ask me go meeting sia, suddenly reach outside the room saw the cake ~.~ walao kena tipu ya =x and my face turned so red when they say birthday song for me...i very ps de la. >.>

Managed to remember to take pic of the cake..but half cut d haha..nvm still looks nice and so yummy...choc moist cake from Lavenders xD

Lucky juz the 4 of them, if the whole floor i hide under table liao..=x

Overall, what i thought would be a quiet birthday turned out to be a great birthday xDDDD

Shd be more to post but i wan to take out my piccys from my phone 1st grrr

<3s~


No comments: