Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meaningless Post..

I like the clock..
I mean i like watching the time pass..counting down my time on earth lolzz..
Sorry, but i really am like that..dark..i think abt death..
Im not scared of dying but more scared of leaving behind the ppl i love..
Im the kind of girl who when growing up, cried when my siblings were caned by mum
ITS TRUE!
I have too much empathy, and its not a good thing..

Oh well, woke up at 6.30 again for work after 3 days of slacking and waking up at 2pm..Really wanted to go back to sleep but being the hardworking, dedicated and obedient employee that i am .. i went *grumble grumble* Reached early juz to find out ppl still on hols and no one to open office door.. so sat outside of office, and waited for half n hr ._. *grumble grumble*
Today am at a new work cubicle, hopefully this will be my fengshui desk and i will get many many many many deals - muahahahahahaha =x
And the office clock is juz right in front of me x33...hurhur..
Was lazy to work but did anyway since im such a ......u knw^^
Also lamed ard to pass time...wanna see what lame ppl do?

U SURE?

STILL TIME TO CLOSE THIS BLOG!

REALLY REALLY SURE???

ok...dont say i forced u to look...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Did i not tell u i was lame? ._.
Bear in mind i did this after work ya? Well most of you wont get it but
HAH! *laughs anyway* =x
Was googling for my blog and then thought hmmm...
Yea...told u so..u juz dont listen do u?
And the fact that i have enuf stuff to blog in 2 places amazes me
- Im so full of it! Yay!
For those who are curious where my other blog is..
Well if u really know me..ull find it..
and if u dont? As someone said to me once "Leave it to fate" :)
Wanted to leave after my boss, but uhh she donwan to go home so i go lor..
Lrt still packed - wtf? *grumble grumble*
And guess where im writing all this?
IN THE GOD DARN LRT! Fk me ._.
Oh well, guess thats it, think ive lived up to my post title
*clap clap* * curtesies*
Cheers peeps
and
Have a great week!
Note to self : Be happy always....and i am^^
Countdown to weekend..
3 fk** days x_x

No comments: