Thursday, October 2, 2008

Juz a post?

Dono wat to post..but needed a place to channel my feelings..yet it seems hard for it come out..

Alot of things were on my mind these 2 days of hols..alot of good things and some bad ones..i dono why im bein like i am now..maybe its coz i always had a family to go back to and now im alone here..its not that i shdnt be here..juz culture shock i suppose or i juz need time to adapt to nt having ppl wif me most of the times..

Im enjoyin my freedom away from the family but i do miss them..i juz hope i will do well in this job and make them proud of me :)

Well tomoro will be going back to penang..but for 2 days nia..couldnt get bus tickets back later in the day so have to leave pg early :(

I wish the ppl who said will leave words of encouragement for me here..will keep their promise :(

Nites peeps, will blog from pg tomoro <3s~

No comments: