Monday, October 13, 2008

Its a Monday...

...and i have a bloody splitting headache x.x
Must be coz of all the dam walks in the rain recently..dono why it tends to rain the minute it hits 5pm..fk.. and my unbrella came to late d..think im gonna fall sick..double fks =x
Sorry for the crude language..but at this point i really don give a ****

Anyway..its a Monday..well..was a Monday.. work juz ended like an hr ago..now waiting for the crowd to disperse from the lrt stations so that i dont make my headache worse than it already is..

Spent my weekends brainlessly..which was cool...but din eat dinner until last nite (last meal? Fri nite lolz) which was not so cool haha..blek..

Well, lazy to countdown d..coz it here d..well almost x.x....who cares? ~.~ I wanna get an audi pet as a gift to myself lolz..other than that i dono wat else to get d...also on my wish list..is this...






Nokia E66...White nice rite? <3>

Well..am waiting for my 1st deal before i reward myself with this haha =s

Ok la...stop being lame mag and go home :)

<3s~





No comments: