Sunday, November 9, 2008

=)

Saturday was spent sleeping, sleeping, watching dvd, sleeping, and erm..
Sleeping? Lolz..
Come to think of it..i cant seem to remember wat i did..Wait lemme think..
Hmm..yeah..slept :S
Did laundry, cleaned my room, and watch dvd..
Oh..had to walk under the hot sun to get something from fren ;x
Dam hot day ytd @_@


Finally went out to cc at abt 8plus...wanted to get my gold lor..
And somemore managed to get ppl to help me :)
And guess wat? I GOT IT! Woots! xDDD
So happy sia ytd..


Thanks to these ppl lor :
My hani who else lol, she was using alu's acc to help me
AHP lolzz..who would have guessed that kuku would help =x
And bassy who purposely reinstalled audi juz to help me...even when i din ask..
So gan tong !! <33
And a Baka lol..who came in to see see nia but end up helping :S
First few rds were saddening..we chained but nt together ._.


Then Ahp wanted to try, so let him do lor..
He managed to get 3 done for me..
Haha..but i was already warmed up..and when using my low lvl acc..


I did this..


I did a x13 combo LOL! Ahp say i took his 1st place :( say i shd play bek :P (Re-edit..coz ahp say he nvr complain :( ... he happily gave me the 1st place xP! RELAX LAH!)

Anyway he had to leave le..and he apologise fr nt being able to help much..so sweet...He did alot liao lor :)

Also poor bass..whose comp died after installin audi :S.. When i come sg i belanja u k?

And nt gam jia zui lol :P

Am happy that i gt what i wanted to get ytd..and will continue to get the next..Well until i get stuck tat is lolz.. wanted to post my gold but my blogger givin me problems ._.

Cheers and have a fun week ahead!

No comments: